Monday, September 27, 2010

Your Big 3!?

Your Big 3!?

I love Mondays! I have written out some goals for the week and I can’t wait to see what all gets accomplished by Saturday. I try to have a “Thank God it is Monday!” approach to things. Writing out my goals for the week (and even my top three daily) help with that.


So, I encourage you to answer this question.


What are the three most important things that I could do today to move toward my ultimate goals?


Don’t just pick small, menial things that don’t really have a bearing on your personal growth as a worker, family member, or person. Pick three things that you feel matter today. Three things that, when accomplished, will make you smile when you go to bed tonight knowing you were productive today.


So, decide what the three things are and WRITE THEM DOWN! This short to-do list will hold you accountable and keep you motivated toward accomplishing them. Put the to-do list in a very visible place so you don’t forget about them.


Try this! It works. You will start enjoying every day a little more as you feel you are becoming a more productive individual.


"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible." -- Richard M DeVos


“Statistics show that only 2% of Americans actually write down their goals.”- Brian Kim- author


No comments:

Post a Comment